Weddings at The Forth Inn
Do we do Weddings?…. yes we do!
Every bride dreams of a moment like this!
The dream can be a reality – the loch, the highlands, the legendary Scottish Warmth can all be yours to enjoy on this the biggest of days.
Whether you are a group of 2 or a party of 120 there will be no worries, no niggles or hassles.
It’s your moment make it perfect with one of the many wedding offerings available.
I just wanted to thank you and your staff for everything last weekend for Laura’s and my wedding.
We had a fantastic day and the reception was truly brilliantLaura
As they should be, weddings at The Forth Inn in Aberfoyle are always weddings to remember…
The Gathering function room oozes historical charm and rustic character.
Our picturesque surroundings of The Loch Lomond & Trossachs National park provide the perfect backdrop for your memorable day. We will provide the rest.
Our reputation for a great day is second to none, the environment is superb and the food is amazing but you probably know that!.
Why you WOULD choose us?
- we have a great facility
- we can cater for reasonably large numbers for the meal, up to 120
- or, we can cater for just 2 if that’s what you would like
- up to 150 guests at night
- Our food is fantastic, and you get to choose what you would like
- our drinks are (relatively!) not expensive
- you can choose your own flowers
- you can choose your own band
- you can choose your own table decorations
- you can use our table runners (or use your own)
- You can choose to get married here, we can offer Civil Ceremonies for up to 50 guests (at the service & meal)
- or at one of the many churches or other location such as Loch Katrine or even a Castle
- oh and if it’s wet on the day we will make the wee restaurant available for pictures
and we are central, good for the airport, good for the motorway and in the middle of a National Park
My husband and I got married in The Forth Inn and it was absolutely fantastic.
I never had any worries whatsoever about the venue.
On the day, we had 70 guests for dinner and another 70 or so arrived at night.
The meal was delicious. Everything tasted wonderful.
The service was second to none – friendly, fast, efficient and professional.
We booked out all 6 rooms for the night.
I have been to The Forth Inn many times before and after my wedding and have always had great service and delicious food.
If you are planning on coming on holiday, it is very central to some great Scottish views, walks and attractions and the scenery is fantastic. All in all, I had a truly unforgettable wedding day and will always recommend The Forth Inn to anyone.Dawn & Jamie
If you think that we can help you, the next step is for you to contact us either by telephone (0187 382 372) or by using the form below..
Wedding enquiry for The Forth Inn
Here are a few ideas for you to contact us with:
- Wedding Dates you would prefer
- Number of Guests (including the Bride and Groom)
- Any Menu Ideas you may have
- Do you require Accommodation if yes how many rooms
- How many guests will there be in the Evening
- Do you require a Buffet in the evening and any ideas you may have
- Drinks or drinks package required
- wow…….. lots to think about
- Lastly we do have several Wedding Packages from £1000 to £2500 (see below) just ask and we will send detail to you